Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Quest for a better WoW

Since The Shattering, I've steadily been working my way my way through all the quests in Eastern Kingdoms, working my way to the Loremaster title I have previously neglected. I have to say, I am really impressed with what Blizzard have done with the whole questing experience. The fact that all the quests now take place within the zone rather than sending you flying (or boating) your way across continents is really nice, and the popups that now appear upon completing a quest allowing you to hand in and continue without going all the way back to the quest giver really make for a much quicker, and more enjoyable levelling experience.
Some of the new quest lines are just hilarious. So far the John J. Keeshan (Rambo) chain in Redridge has been one of the highlights. Being a huge movie buff, I knew something was up as soon as the Col. Troteman NPC appeared.
The prize for the best quest chain I've experienced so far though, has to go to The Day Deathwing Came in the Badlands. If you haven't yet done it, I highly recommend you do....it is one of the funniest quests of all time.

Here's a video of the entire chain....voices included (not me).

No comments:

Post a Comment